sold my willys going to arizona

Started by dragrcr50, December 29, 2008, 12:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

yep, sold the willys black magic II , shipped to havasu arizona today.   you guys out there can watch for it at a strip near you.   gonna go after hooley with my littlw chevy II this year i guess,   stay tuned
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Inprimer

Quote from: "dragrcr50"yep, sold the willys black magic II , shipped to havasu arizona today.   you guys out there can watch for it at a strip near you.   gonna go after hooley with my littlw chevy II this year i guess,   stay tuned
will be looking for it , strictly drags?? or also on the street?

enjenjo

So, are you getting ready for the next one?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Inprimer"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"yep, sold the willys black magic II , shipped to havasu arizona today.   you guys out there can watch for it at a strip near you.   gonna go after hooley with my littlw chevy II this year i guess,   stay tuned
it is a race car only , he and his buddy also have a white henry J drag car.....and i think it might do some cruisenights as well..............
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

dragrcr50

Quote from: "enjenjo"So, are you getting ready for the next one?
well i alaready have the chevyIi had a young man drivin it last yr, i just bought a big horsepower small block 377 for it and ill drive it next year..........

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
it is a race car only , he and his buddy also have a white henry J drag car.....and i think it might do some cruisenights as well..............

Oh... that would be Chuck ?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"

Oh... that would be Chuck ?
\I think thats right , actually his partner/buddy Matt bought it........  sw

Crosley.In.AZ

if it the white Henry J I know... that car has a real 425 hp  409 engine in it
Tony

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"if it the white Henry J I know... that car has a real 425 hp  409 engine in it

thats the one" hot rod henry J"

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"if it the white Henry J I know... that car has a real 425 hp  409 engine in it

Sam ,  I understand.

here is Chuck's web page with his white  Henry J and my buddy Bert's Henry J  The Missing Link :

http://henryjpage.homestead.com/TheHenryJpage.html
Tony

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"

Sam ,  I understand.

here is Chuck's web page with his white  Henry J and my buddy Bert's Henry J  The Missing Link :

http://henryjpage.homestead.com/TheHenryJpage.html

second name down on the left side is louie carnine, brother of our own
C9.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.