Started by Wooden Rodder, December 15, 2008, 08:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooden Rodder

G'day fella's. Just tried to put some photo's on. gotta wait a week and do some posting. No 1
I\'ve got a woodie

enjenjo

Welcome aboard. Dump out a bucket to sit on. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Welcome....Say, you aren't a friend of that Carps fella are you?????

Wooden Rodder

We're all friends on here aren't we ? :) Haven't met in the real world though. No 2
I\'ve got a woodie

GPster

Does No. 2 have a differant meaning in Oz than it does here? I hope so as I'm trying to pick up on your language. Can't wait till your week is up for pictures. GPster

Fuzzy

Hi,and welcome to the board.Lots of good folks around here.

Fuzzy
No billet for this kid!

UGLY OLDS

Welcome ....Lots of good people & great info here...Lots of fun too....  :?  ....You're gonna enjoy it .. :D

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Wooden Rodder

Sorry mate, it means the same down here to. newbies have to have at least 5 posts and wait a week before they can post piccy's etc so i've been counting them.But i noticed big brother is already doing that so i'll stop counting :)
I\'ve got a woodie

Carps

Quote from: "Wooden Rodder"i noticed big brother is already doing that so i'll stop counting :)
I hear them banana benders up Rocky way stop countin when they run out of fingers.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

rx4ord

Here you go. A link to the pics. This is the best woody I have ever seen. No wonder you want people to see it. Have a look here http://www.ozrodders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26000&start=0

Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

river1

WOW that is sweet!!

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Mac

Very nice woodie. The lines and stance are just right. It looks great, I think, with the blonde wood next to the black (primer I suppose). What was that coment about green? Are you planning a color?

Tell us about the mechanicals. I'm diggin the scavengers inhaling and exhaling.
Who\'s yer Data?

Wooden Rodder

Hey carps, I got a special finger for you :lol:  
Thanks Dave, that must be some of that white man magic you've done there.
I have a mate  making  a website to put all my build photo's on [500 ish] Mean while I've routered the passenger door for glass. I try to do something on it every arvo.
I\'ve got a woodie