Freeby

Started by enjenjo, December 09, 2008, 10:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

If you are like me, your eyes are not what they used to be. I have a small tap/drill chart, but it was getting difficult to read without my glasses. The other day I was at Fastenal getting some bolts, and they had a large tap/drill chart, about 2 ft by 2.5 ft, that I got free just for asking. Now I can read it from across the room.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"If you are like me, your eyes are not what they used to be. I have a small tap/drill chart, but it was getting difficult to read without my glasses. The other day I was at Fastenal getting some bolts, and they had a large tap/drill chart, about 2 ft by 2.5 ft, that I got free just for asking. Now I can read it from across the room.

Wish I could read a chart that size from across the room. Well I guess I could if it was a small room
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

GPster

I'd still have to go accross the room to read it. Then by the time I got back to my taps and drills I would have forgotten what I had read. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Some companies give stuff to customers just to get them out the door.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Jbird

Quote from: "Crosley"Some companies give stuff to customers just to get them out the door.

:lol:

Yeah, I have that problem at the local brothel. They're tired of me window shopping.    Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance