It's mine!

Started by Leon, November 24, 2008, 03:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I bought a 53 Sedan Delivery on Ebay this past week, got it home and took it to the DMV.  Was easy to title it, I got it from a lien sale and the paperwork was all there so it was real easy to complete.  It is now mine.  Just have to complete a few other things before I can work on this.

chimp koose

that looks like a neat project.

rumrumm

Congrats! Those make cool street machines!!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

kb426

In my part of the world, those were "Rainbo Bread" delivery vehicles. There is a guy from the Denver area that has a 53 2door hardtop for himself and a delivery for his wife. They show up most of the places I go and always seem to have a good time. I think it will be great.
TEAM SMART

57larry

congrats. what's your plans for it ?

Leon

I have a chassis in the back of the other garage that's from a 51, and will fit under the 53 with a little massaging of the tire wells on the 53.  It has a 350 blower motor with turbo 400, air ride all the way around, Mustang II with a ford 9", etc.  The project that the chassis was meant for changed direction and I thought when I saw this car that it would be a good use of that chassis.  I've also got some leftover 54 stuff (fenders, most of the grille, bumper) that I can use to put a 54 front on this thing.  I'm looking at using it for the business, to see if I can take the business on the road.