arizona good guys

Started by dragrcr50, November 11, 2008, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

well I am off to scottsdale for the goodguys show,  look me up with the gold model a sedan no fneders 4 demon crbs and loud, or the pinkish 66 nova gasser we are takin both out for the ashow.  staying at the sleep inn... rivers, give me a call if ya see this,  405 250-5947   sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

dragrcr50

well I'm home after a way long drive from the good duys in scottsdale arizona.    Got to visit with river 1,  and everyone needs to give him a hell yea, lost a bunch of weight , looks younger and healthier, i say hell yea Jim.    
we won the period perfect award for the nova we built and a street rodder mag top 100 with e gold 31 traditional sedan. so it was a success for us in that respect. we loved the weather as we always do there.  again thanks for the great hot rod brotherhood we have here,  later rivers, sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

Good news Sam on the car show.

So Jim lost a few pounds?  Is he still 6' 5"  ?  but now about 190 pounds?

I must admit I am trying to lose the extra weight I put on the past 2 years... it ain't easy to lose weight  being middle aged.  Well crap , I'm hungry
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)