Pictures of the tailgate and bulkhead panel for the COE

Started by 348tripower, November 18, 2008, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Get a bit farther with the project. Made running board brackets yesterday after a trip in for a Biopsy for my wife. The rolled pan is being made as well as a another piece of running board material so I can replace the short lower boards on the cab.

Don Colliau

sirstude

Looks good Don,  What are you using for the rolls on the edge of the box?  Looks thicker than exhaust tubing.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

GPster

348tripower

Quote from: "sirstude"Looks good Don,  What are you using for the rolls on the edge of the box?  Looks thicker than exhaust tubing.

Doug
Doug,
I think it is 16 gage tubing. 1 3/4 0D and 1 5/8 ID.
Gpster,
We have to wait for the results. About a year ago they thought she had a heart attack. That was never confirmed. They found some nodules in the right lung,  sooo, they wanted to check again. They may have grown, but, the specalist was not involved in the first go round. They decided to see what they are. Thanks for the concern.
Don
Don Colliau

moose

Truck is lookin good. Tell C(K)athy she is in our thoughts and prayers it is nothing...

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

Thanks gang! :D  Moose, that is Kathy. We find out Friday afternoon what this is :?:
Don Colliau