Important exchange rate info from Welder Series

Started by Welder Series, November 05, 2008, 11:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welder Series

Greetings... I know I haven't been posting lately, but I have been stopping by once in a while to keep up with what's going on.  Things are getting busy around here!

I thought I should mention the following details about the US/CDN dollar exchange rate so you know what we're doing about it.

Over the past few weeks, the US dollar has bought a maximum of about $1.20 Canadian.  Currently, it's sitting at about $1.15.  We have decided to continue to sell our parts in Canadian dollars... we thought this was the most fair thing to do since we are a Canadian company.  With a 15% exchange rate advantage, Americans save 15% off the retail price listed in our catalog and on our website.  

While this is partly a "sales call", we are in business to provide high quality chassis parts at a reasonable price, and this makes that price even more reasonable.  We're happy to let you keep more of your hard earned money.

In case you're worried about shipping, our policy is 10% of the order total, minimum $15 maximum $60.  Box size/weight does not matter.

Thanks very much for your time
DW Horton
Welder Series Inc.

jaybee

I've heard nothing but good things about your parts, it's good to see that they'll continue to be available at an outstanding price.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)