If you visit Arizona

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 30, 2008, 08:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzford

At first when I saw this post, I figgered it didn't concern me. I had no plans to visit Arizona. However, after viewing the story on the Heart Attack Grille, I am afraid that is cause for concern.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "zzford"At first when I saw this post, I figgered it didn't concern me. I had no plans to visit Arizona. However, after viewing the story on the Heart Attack Grille, I am afraid that is cause for concern.

I guess I need to go visit this Heart attack grill.... I'll do this for you guys. ;-)

From what I read and see the photos.. it is Hooter girls in nurse type uniforms and hamburgers are served instead of wings
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "zzford"At first when I saw this post, I figgered it didn't concern me. I had no plans to visit Arizona. However, after viewing the story on the Heart Attack Grille, I am afraid that is cause for concern.

I guess I need to go visit this Heart attack grill.... I'll do this for you guys. ;-)

From what I read and see the photos.. it is Hooter girls in nurse type uniforms and hamburgers are served instead of wings

Tony, you are a real buddy, thanks for the sacrifice.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Crosley"

Tony, you are a real buddy, thanks for the sacrifice.

hey , it ain't no RRT grill , but i will make do.

~:)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)