SEMA show is on the way......

Started by Uncle Bob, September 13, 2008, 08:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Bob

Those of you who have attended in years past might recall that Carl would host a barbeque get together each year at his old shop.  Well, for a number of reasons he's decided to not do that any longer, so I was thinking it might be an idea to try and revive the "tradition".  It wouldn't be at a commercial location, but rather in our back yard (don't let the Wa location at the left throw ya, we have a place in Henderson too :) ), just a nice casual thing.  Since I did the cooking the last couple years at Carl's I have a feel for what worked then.  I figure on burgers and brats unless someone has special food needs (we can be flexible to a degree).  I don't know if there's still any interest in this sort of thing, and folks often have a full agenda planned, but I thought I'd toss it out for discussion.  If there is enough interest I'd need to know who, how many, and what day/time works best, then we'd work up the best compromise.  I'd suggest late afternoon/early evening as that seemed to work best before.  Anyway, it's on the table for input...........
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

What are the dates of the show this year?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Uncle Bob

Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Grandadeo

Don't you need to know the secret pass word and handshake to get into SEMA?  I thought you had to be somebody to get in and that certainly leaves me out.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

chopshopcustoms

yes and no- you just need to be a member of a company in the industry and you can go online and get a pass. People sometimes forget that its actually a trade show... I know I even buy stuff ...lol

Cant wait to go this year- gonna be fun
Lenny Schaeffer
Chop-Shop Customs
Woburn MA
www.chop-shopcustoms.com