More Reasons to Love Florida, Topless Bandits

Started by msuguydon, September 30, 2008, 06:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

A Florida man ( driving a 1958 Chevy) claims that he was robbed by a quartet of topless women who took $100 from his pants pocket. And, no, this alleged crime did not occur in a strip club. MSUGUYDOn, 45, told cops that he was driving to a car Show  Saturday morning when five women stopped him on a Stuart street. Morales claimed that four of the women were thin, had blonde hair, and wore "overalls and no shirts or bras underneath." Morales reported that a fifth woman, heavyset and wearing a long white t-shirt beneath her overalls, jumped in front of his car and grabbed the steering wheel while her topless cohorts "surrounded him taking his money," according to the below Martin County Sheriff's Office report. A sheriff's spokesperson said this morning that no arrests have been made in the alleged robbery.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/sep/30/stuart-man-says-five-women-stole-100-was-bra-zen-t/
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

57larry

phat rat

Quote from: "57larry"report says that Olmer was riding a bike

Just MSUGUYADONs' shameless attempt at injecting himself into a topless situation :lol:  He just wishes he'd been there. He would have scared them away if they'd seen him in his thong.  :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

msuguydon

Do you think the guy went to the strip club.. spent $100 and is making up a story  :roll:

"Yeah, honey.. I don't have that $100 you gave me.. and I smell like cheap perfume... aaaaa.. because.... WElll.. I got robbed my topless bandits... yeah that's it topless bandits..."  :lol:

I swear honey, I swear!

:?
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Rayvyn

Stuart, Florida?? Not a good place to write home to Mom about. My sister used to live in Port St. Lucie, and she made it a point to stay out of Stuart at all costs.

I'll bet 10 to 1 they weren't women.
More than likely they were a gang of trannies.
And not powerglides, either... :shock:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

38HAULR

HMMM.  I wonder if these are expat Aussies?.   About 10 yrs ago my son was in a mate,s vehicle that was sporting a "no fat chicks" bumper sticker. At a set of traffic lights They were descended upon by what they described as 4 angry females,objects in hand, wearing "KD Lang overalls"[I assume these are bib and brace overalls?] from a following vehicle. Luckily the boys escaped by planting the foot as the lights changed.........Frank.

47convert

Worst part was it happened twice the next week and three times the week after that! Poor guy must just have bad luck! LOL

threefive

same sort of thing happened to a friend of mine in vancouver, it happened on thursday and again on friday and he was hoping it would happen again on saturday.

Danimal

Quote from: "threefive"same sort of thing happened to a friend of mine in vancouver, it happened on thursday and again on friday and he was hoping it would happen again on saturday.

Poor guy! :wink:

I bet if you added it all up, they were just short of a full set of teeth as well. 'Round here they'd be call skanks. Good thing the biggen was wearing a shirt under her 'spenders. She might have hurt poor old MSUGUYDON!

davidfe

Quote from: "Danimal"
Quote from: "threefive"same sort of thing happened to a friend of mine in vancouver, it happened on thursday and again on friday and he was hoping it would happen again on saturday.

Poor guy! :wink:

I bet if you added it all up, they were just short of a full set of teeth as well. 'Round here they'd be call skanks. Good thing the biggen was wearing a shirt under her 'spenders. She might have hurt poor old MSUGUYDON!

Sounds like he needs a dash cam!  LOL