IDIDIT show

Started by enjenjo, October 02, 2008, 12:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Who is planning to go. It's this saturday at the store in Tecumseh Mi. Good show. should be several hundred cars there, and the weather is supposed to be nice.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I plan on going there Frank.  I'm passing on the Put-In-Bay event.  Just finished repairing a major brake issue.  Scary ride for sure.  Will fill you in on Saturday.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Glad to hear it's fixed, see you saturday

348tripower

I'll be there. Look me up I have a 2009 calendar for both of you and other people that show.
Don
Don Colliau

HotRodLadyCrusr

It will be good to see you Don.  Seems like we've missed each other at alot of events this summer.

348tripower

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It will be good to see you Don.  Seems like we've missed each other at alot of events this summer.

Denise,
 Seems I'm there, but I'm not.  :D  I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Well, I went up and had a good time. Beautiful weather, lots on nice cars. saw some of my buddies from the RRT and the HAMB. They really put on a nice show. there is no charge to enter, really nice door prizes, and a good breakfast and lunch at a reasonable price, which all goes for charity. I got there at 9 am, and there were already 500 cars there. Plus you get a 10 percent gift certificate good for the rest of october. well worth the 50 mile trip.

Danimal

Saw the Marlin but not the Frank. Did meet Don finally and got a keen calendar from him. Saw Denise. We took pictures but our modem was down until yesterday so I haven't Photobucketed them yet.

Got more stuff for Court's truck and I still need to get down for the gas tank. I haven't forgotten.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I did alittle slideshow of my event photos if anyone is interested.  Click on the first photo to start it

purplepickup

Thanks for the pics Denise.  I missed seeing y'all but I had the grandkids up north helping with a cabin project we're working on.  It looks like it was a nice day, weather wise.  

Man, I don't know where the summer has gone :(
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

George, will you be home on Sunday late afternoon?  I'll be on my way home from the Hunnert Car PileUp in Morris, IL and if you're going to be home I'd like to stop and cop a hug.  :wink:

purplepickup

No, Murf and I are leaving again tomorrow for the cabin and won't be back until about midnight Sunday.  It's supposed to be a nice weekend for you at the pileup....and me plugging away at my little project up north.  Gas is only $3.08 right now so it'll be a good weekend for both of us.  Fall colors are nice too :D  

I know I don't have to tell you, but have fun!
George