Source for paint codes

Started by WZ JUNK, June 15, 2004, 03:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

I need a source for color codes for the new Dodge Bumble Bee trucks.  I  want to use the orange color for the race car and I wanted to have some paint information before I go to the paint store.  I have not been able to find much in my search of the net.  Does anyone have a source for paint codes on the net?
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dave

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I need a source for color codes for the new Dodge Bumble Bee trucks.  I  want to use the orange color for the race car and I wanted to have some paint information before I go to the paint store.  I have not been able to find much in my search of the net.  Does anyone have a source for paint codes on the net?

Ive seen a couple places that had them but if its real new the best thing to do is ask the paint store. They shouldnt have a problem with finding the proper code specially with the prices of paint and supplys theese days..
Dave

Sean

A friend of mine used to mix paint for a living and he told me that they got new Books every year. Most of the paint he mixed went to the local Bodyshops, so it makes sense that they would have the new paint codes as soon as the vehicles were released.