Hey Grandadeo...

Started by Rayvyn, August 20, 2008, 08:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

You keeping your head above water?
24" in 2 days and more to come; that sucks.
If you need anything, let me know. :)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Grandadeo

Hey Bry, Glug Glub, just had a call from Normspeed checking on us here on the wet coast.  He said you had sent up a flair to see if all was well.  At 3:00 AM Monday I left home for the week down here in Homestead.  (Its a working retirement)  Figured that since Homestead was just going to get a little of the storm and the bulk of it was coming to YOU everything would be OK.  Yup, Fay changed course, we got a lot of rain down here, and my wife got a WHOLE LOT of rain at the house.  No plroblems though with our place or the kid's.  But a lot of flooding in the lower areas.  Now the folks up in Melbourne are really having a time of it.  

Thanks for the concern.  I hope to make it over to Tampa for the mini-nats.  See ya then.

Wet Wil-Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Normspeed

Glad all is well.  I hope you left the roadster doors open so the rain wouldn't fill it up.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Normspeed"Glad all is well.  I hope you left the roadster doors open so the rain wouldn't fill it up.

That's cruel... :D  :D  :D

If it's fiberglass, won't it float... :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Hey Bry, Glug Glub, just had a call from Normspeed checking on us here on the wet coast.  He said you had sent up a flair to see if all was well.  At 3:00 AM Monday I left home for the week down here in Homestead.  (Its a working retirement)  Figured that since Homestead was just going to get a little of the storm and the bulk of it was coming to YOU everything would be OK.  Yup, Fay changed course, we got a lot of rain down here, and my wife got a WHOLE LOT of rain at the house.  No plroblems though with our place or the kid's.  But a lot of flooding in the lower areas.  Now the folks up in Melbourne are really having a time of it.  

Thanks for the concern.  I hope to make it over to Tampa for the mini-nats.  See ya then.

Wet Wil-Lee

Hey Lee. Hope to see you at Tampa also
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "phat rat"

Hey Lee. Hope to see you at Tampa also

Wonder how many RRTers we can get together at Tampa.  Its now open to post '48 so maybe some of the later model guys will make it.  I better check the date.  Me and what's her name are planning a vacation to Seattle the end of September.

Lee

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Grandadeo

Thattle work.  We get back from Seattle on October 4th.  I'll have a week to prep the roadster for the long haul over to Tampa.  It must be a long distance based on the number of Florida rodders that don't bother to make the trip to a rod meet in their own back yard.  But don't get me started on that one.  See U there unless.....

Lee