Anybody deal with Fatrodders on ebay

Started by junkyardjeff, July 20, 2008, 07:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyardjeff

I am needing a lokar shifter for a C-6 on for my 66 F250 project and the prices are good but there are quite a few neutral and negitive feedback for the last 12 months,I know some were caused by the floods so have anyone out there ever delt with them.  Jeff

oiler

As soon as I seen your post it rang a bell with me
Awhile back there was a ton of discussion on the HAMB about this fat ripoff artist
seems he isn't worth dealing with
Jeff

unklian

The name "fatroddder" does sound familiar.

Maybe do a search on the HAMB.

Charlie Chops 1940

I bought a couple things a few years ago. Seemed allright, but haven't dealt with them since - mostly because I haven't been buying much.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

junkyardjeff

I searched on the hamb and it does not look good for them,I am tempted with the price but too many bad feedbacks so I will look somewhere else for the shifter.  Anybody know of a good place to buy a shifter at a reasonable price.  Jeff

Bugpac

I bought from him back in February, had no problems at all.... Does speedway have a shifter? I can get you a deal on one from there if they do...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

junkyardjeff

Speedway had a listing for a few but none for a C-6,jegs did not have much of a good selection of lokar shifters on their website but summit did.  I am looking for the 32 inch double bend for a C-6.  Jeff

dragrcr50

well for what it is worth, I have bought about 10 vega boxes from him aswell as waterpumps etc, never a problem, slow to ship once that i remember...sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

UGLY OLDS

I had BIG TIME problems with him about 14 months ago with a coilover shock purchase...Finally got my $$$ back.....Never again.....Also ..Be careful..He has about 7 different business's running out of the same place under different names & address's....All around the same area of Iowa.....

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

junkyardjeff

Time is a issue so it looks like I will order a shifter from summit.  Jeff

Husker

I purchased a few items from the guy. I didn't have any issues but he is a smug smart * bastard to talk to.

38mag

I have bought a couple of items, once he shipped the wrong item. As soon as I notified him he shipped the correct item and a UPS return label for the incorrect parts.  I highly recommend him and will buy from him again.

junkyardjeff

Got the shifter from Summit and had it in two days,I did not have time to see how quick Fatrodders was on shipping.  If I am not needing something in a timely manner I might try them but I have not heard too much good about them.  Jeff