Look'n for help

Started by MrMopar64, June 08, 2004, 02:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMopar64

Is there anyone in So Cal that would be willing to come to my place and lay out some flames on my car...... I'll do the painting just need someone to do the layout........ I tried but thats just not a talant that I have  :(
if anyone is interested you can post here or email me at rgkustoms@greganti.com and I'll fill you in on what I want and we can talk price

Thanks
MM64  8)

PS......... here was some of my attempts :oops:
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

DRD57

Where in SoCal are we talkin about, and how soon do you need it done?

Those licks in blue on the quarter don't look bad.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "DRD57"Where in SoCal are we talkin about, and how soon do you need it done?

Those licks in blue on the quarter don't look bad.

I'm in Whittier.......... and prob about 3 to 4 weeks before I'll be ready
Trust me....... there not that good in person...... but thanks  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

58 Yeoman

The blue ones look good to me, too, better than I could do. I think the ones on the side look too long for me, though.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

MrMopar64

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"The blue ones look good to me, too, better than I could do. I think the ones on the side look too long for me, though.

Yeah.......... The ones on the side we were trying to copy the rendering I had done but on the car they just look way to big  :shock:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

DRD57

If you like the style that I did on my brother's truck and if you can wait until after the 4th of July, I could give you a hand.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "DRD57"If you like the style that I did on my brother's truck and if you can wait until after the 4th of July, I could give you a hand.

Yeah...... a pix of your bro's truck was one of the pix we had out there to look at when we put those on
After the 4th is fine I prob won't be ready before then anyway  :?
Do you have a number where I can get ahold of you
my email is rgkustoms@greganti.com

Thanks
MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

Ohio Blue Tip

These flames were laid out by Charlie Chops and painted by me.
Please enclose two round trip tickets to your place and lodging for a week and the team will flame ya!
LOL
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

MrMopar64

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"These flames were laid out by Charlie Chops and painted by me.
Please enclose two round trip tickets to your place and lodging for a week and the team will flame ya!
LOL

How bout I send someone in my old beater to pick ya up and a couple of cots in the shop will that work......... after all it is So.Cal.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

Ohio Blue Tip

How bout I send someone in my old beater to pick ya up and a couple of cots in the shop will that work......... after all it is So.Cal.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)[/quote]

O.K. pick us up at Indy. :b-d:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

1FATGMC

I think you are doing a pretty good job now.  I don't like the very front of the top flames.  Take the first two licks off and the rest looks good to me.

Like you said the ones on the body are too big, so just work on laying those out and you will be there.  It is very hard to do flames on a car on paper and then transfer them to a fullsize car and have them look good.  Work with the car and the area and you will pull it off.

There are a lot of different styles out there and you need to do the style you like.  

c ya, Sum

58 Yeoman

MM64...maybe you don't like them, because you don't have any overlapping, like OBT has in his pic. :?:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil