Tools that multiply, and vise versa

Started by enjenjo, June 21, 2008, 09:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Certain tools seem to multipy, for instance a carpenter square. I have never bought one, my father gave me one as a gift many years ago. I have 8 or 9 in different sizes. :shock: 9/16" combination wrenches, I have three that are the only wrench of that brand that I own, and don't remember buying any of them. Log chains, never bought any, must have 20 of them. I don't remember stealing them, where did they come from? I even have one chain that has hand wrought links in it.

Of course there are the tools that disappear. Digital calipers, I can never find more that two at a time, most of the time only one, but I know I have bought at least 6 of them. And if I lose one, I generally find another, but the battery is dead! :x
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wayne petty

i sometimes have trouble keeping tools... more often finding them...

other techs are really impressed when i return tools to them... that got into my box...

i now have a watch cat... it seems.. or he was looking for mice...
if he seems large in the drawer... he is huge..  like 15 pounds..

this lower pic was when i worked for the sleeping boss..

zzford

I understand the memory is the second thing to go.

39deluxe

And I thought that my tool chest was stuffed! :shock:  At least I can still close the drawers. My cats like to explore the shop too. The dog would rather stay in the A/C.

Jbird

I have missing tools that magically re-appeared shortly after I bought replacements, in fact I have some extra car parts that did the same thing. Oh well, you know what they say " a guy can't have too much crap".
     Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

39deluxe

This makes me think of my screwdriver drawer. I'd be dissapointed if I ever bought an old car and didn't get at least one screwdriver.