Progress pics of Sunday's trailer build

Started by purplepickup, June 06, 2004, 11:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well we had another good Build day. KustomLincolnLady and her better half Rob, and HRPP came over today. George and Rob made a good start on the fenders, they are going to look good. Rob and I have the grille parts formed and welded together. Debb and Frank finished the insulation and installed all of the liner we had, we need a little more to finish. They also installed the inserts that hold the top to the sides when open so it doesn't fall like a house of cards. Frank and I installed the fire extinquisher close at hand in case of a fire.

Yeah, what he said.

Fender before

Fender matches the tire a little better

Fender being glassed
George

KustomLincolnLady

Excellent Pics as always George. Had fun today!!   :P

SKR8PN

Man....I wish I could have been there. I am on a short lead till my stress test Tuesday. Glad to see the fenders found found a good home as well!
Good pictures George,thanks for sharing.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Bib_Overalls

Stop messing around and get a tag on that thing.  I'm ready to eat right now!
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Well we had another good Build day. KustomLincolnLady and her better half Rob, and HRPP came over today. George and Rob made a good start on the fenders, they are going to look good. Rob and I have the grille parts formed and welded together. Debb and Frank finished the insulation and installed all of the liner we had, we need a little more to finish. They also installed the inserts that hold the top to the sides when open so it doesn't fall like a house of cards. Frank and I installed the fire extinquisher close at hand in case of a fire.

Yeah, what he said.

Im bumming I didnt make it but sue is happy cause I finally got finishing the trim in the bathroom. If we go way back to buying the 32 project I was told dont start untill the bath room is finished.. Ya Right. Well I got it all done cept the trim but it wasnt a big deal and i finally got time to do it.
Ive been at the body shop tonite. And tomorrow ill finish then sue will prime and paint the trim and im off the hook. Oh ya then there is the new deck out back and the new floor in the entrance way ............................
Dave
:oops:

Fender before

Fender matches the tire a little better

Fender being glassed

purplepickup

I've been out in the shop working on the fenders and I had the TV on the food network.  It's "grillin' and chillin" week.  They've shown secret meat rubs, secret sauce recipes, and all sorts of cool stuff from Texas chuckwagon cooking competitions to Kansas City and Memphis wood fired BBQ houses.  I sure hope our chef is watching.

It's almost bedtime but that big juicy, sauce-dripping, rack of ribs they just took out of the  cooker sure would hit the spot right now 8)
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"I've been out in the shop working on the fenders and I had the TV on the food network.  It's "grillin' and chillin" week.  They've shown secret meat rubs, secret sauce recipes, and all sorts of cool stuff from Texas chuckwagon cooking competitions to Kansas City and Memphis wood fired BBQ houses.  I sure hope our chef is watching.

It's almost bedtime but that big juicy, sauce-dripping, rack of ribs they just took out of the  cooker sure would hit the spot right now 8)

As a matter of fact, I was watching!   I always like to rub before I cook!  As long as they're not too ugly!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken