The Next Generation

Started by enjenjo, April 25, 2008, 09:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

A young friend of mine stopped over tonight to show me his car. He has been working on it for 13 years, since he was 15 years old. The car has been in his family since new, in fact, his Grandfather sold it to his Great aunt at the dealer.

It originally was a six automatic car, now has a 366 with a T10. I hauled it home for him, not running in 1995. Still a few details he wants to do, but it's on the street.

Any way, it is a great example of a budget car done for under $5,000. Look familiar?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Danimal

AMCee Ya! That is a cool looking Matador. Glad to see it alive and well.

phat46

Neat car, I can't remember seeing anything like that being done before. Glad to see that he has "vision"

Crosley.In.AZ

kool...

A high school friend drove a Matador ... before that a Ford Wagon : Country seeedan
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tom36

QuoteLook familiar?

Looks to be done up in the old Penske racing colors.  #16, maybe Bobby Allison or Mark Donahue?  Nice looking  and something different.  Tom...

enjenjo

Quote from: "tom36"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Look familiar?

Looks to be done up in the old Penske racing colors.  #16, maybe Bobby Allison or Mark Donahue?  Nice looking  and something different.  Tom...

It's a copy of the 1976 Bobby Allison car. The glove box door has even been signed by Bobby himself.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

beatnik

That's Pretty Cool, I always has a soft spot for that year Matador
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

tomslik

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list