Cali at it again

Started by enjenjo, April 04, 2008, 11:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

It's just cops doing whatever they can to brown nose our elected officials so they get bigger budgets. Personally I think the half a million $$ could have been put to much better use.

This raid had nothing to do with protecting our communities and our children from street racers. It has everything to do with cops flexing their muscle and generating revenue that will be probably be wasted anyway.

I believe if something similar happened to enthusiasts in our age group the protests would be much louder and more precisely targeted.

It just Fuxxing pixxes me off. I mentioned it to an ex cop friend and he dismissed it as "just the gang bangers/street racers getting what they deserve" constitution?? are they included in our constitution too??

I'll show em I'm not going to use my signals on the way home from work tonight.    Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

t-vicky

Got news for you people, America has not been a free country for a lot of years. Getting less free every day.  Back in the 50s I had a 34 Chevy coupe. Growing up in Wichita Ks. you couldnt drive from 47th so. to drag Douglas & back home without getting stopped at lest 4 times & given a hard time  about those bugurler   tools in your trunk.