'27 coupe

Started by Fast.Fords, May 25, 2008, 01:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast.Fords

and here's one I'm doing for a friend over in Austin, Mn.  Going to be powered by a V-6, full fendered.  Should get the frame and other parts brought over in a month or so when the body parts are ready for a trial fitting.....

chimp koose

My favourite rod body! 26 ,27 T coupe ,last,and roundest, of the flat roof tall window coupes.

chimp koose

Where I'm from its hard to find a coupe with a trunk lid. An old restorer once told me that in the old days (dirty 30's)you could save$2/yr in license fees if you took the trunk lid off and put a wooden box in the trunk.You could then license the coupe as a truck and save all that money! $10/yr instead of $12

Fast.Fords

Well, I know it was true in South Dakota...still have a few of them that were Grandpa's and a couple of great Uncles....  Grandpa and his brothers all farmed, so I would imagine the T's and A's were used as pickups.  In Granpa's pictures, firs real pickup that shows up is a '34....sure wish I had that one!!!!   This coupe came with a usable trunk lid, even had the hinges intact!!!!

EMSjunkie

Sweet!!!

ya gonna chop it??

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Fast.Fords

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Sweet!!!

ya gonna chop it??

Vance

The owner won't let me--he's 6' 5" tall, sez it's the only coupe he can fit in!!!!  Should be a fun one for him and I'm having a blast building it.

Jesse Bolan

Looking forward to seeing it when it's complete.

Jesse "Chops" Bolan