Little side project i been working on..

Started by Bugpac, March 26, 2008, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

It is not a hot rod, but i did use some of my metal working "Skills" well I guess thats what you call an amateur....Both my little girls are stoked, ready to go and ride...

This is what it started life as....

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Bugpac

I made everything you see that is round, the rails on top of the bed, the side rails "nerf bars" the rear seat is on a tubular frame that pins into position, the belt and all are attached as an assembly....I also added some flush mount brake and tail lights...cheap trailer light, eventually i will switch them out for led's...

Frank, It ended up costing me 175.00 to have everything I made powder coated....

Anyhow, back to Rods pretty soon...

purplepickup

You did good.   That's a couple of cute kids you've got.   It looks like they're ready to go have some fun 8)

I wish I could afford one of those to cruise the two tracks up north at the cabin.
George

enjenjo

Looks good from here. Now build kits to do the conversion.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bugpac

Quote from: "purplepickup"You did good.   That's a couple of cute kids you've got.   It looks like they're ready to go have some fun 8)

I wish I could afford one of those to cruise the two tracks up north at the cabin.

Were is the cabin? :D  Im heading for baldwin area on saturday... :D

Thanks for the compliments guys....

purplepickup

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "purplepickup"

Were is the cabin? :D  
By South Boardman....east of Traverse City.  I'm getting antsy to get up there but I can't drive in till the snow melts.
George

Dave

Looks good Leonard ..Im sure glad the girls got their looks from their mother..
Cute kids..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.