well i got the willys certified to 8.50 NHRA TODAY

Started by dragrcr50, March 16, 2008, 12:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

yep bring em on HA HA,  I got it certified today to run to 8.50 NHRA.  here are a cfew pics of the day, first time out of the shop.  now i need to get it running and lexan it... look out Hooley ...........  note we had on the official hooley work shirts too
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

WZ JUNK

The car looks really good Sam.  I am anxious to see it run.  Come on warm weather!!!!  I am ready to go to the drag strip.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

GPster

And what's the plan for the "Chopped (off)" model A in the background? What happens if your E.T is faster than 8.50? Do they dis-qualify you and give the win to your opponent? GPster

Dave

dragrcr50

Quote from: "GPster"And what's the plan for the "Chopped (off)" model A in the background? What happens if your E.T is faster than 8.50? Do they dis-qualify you and give the win to your opponent? GPster
as for going quicker that 8.50 , its like * and the 4 hour erection, id tell everyone i went quicker that 8.50 hehe itll never run quicker than high 9's...    and the cowl and doors are for sale ............would make a great modified project.
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

So why didnt you turn around for the pic  :?:  :?:  :?:  you cant be that ugly.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
dave :wink:  :arrow:

dragrcr50

thats dave Catman Powers not me, I'm and old bastard haha,  he Is wearing a team hooley shirt however.............

Hooley

Sam does that mean I have to go 8:50 to stay with you. We need to get Dave a new shirt.  Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Hooley"Sam does that mean I have to go 8:50 to stay with you. We need to get Dave a new shirt.  Hooley

why are you looking for an excuse to put the bonneville mtr in the J?  hehehehehe   dave looks good in orange doesnt he.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "Hooley"Sam does that mean I have to go 8:50 to stay with you. We need to get Dave a new shirt.  Hooley

why are you looking for an excuse to put the bonneville mtr in the J?  hehehehehe ..................

I'm sure he is, but not until it runs over 250  :evil: ,

Sum

purplepickup

Man, that's really looking good Sam.  Lots of nice detail.

I don't know who can beat who but I'd sure like to see you and Hooley run.  They're both very nice.
George