Hey Bill it was sunny here today ..

Started by Dave, March 12, 2008, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I ran around outside with my jacket un zipped and took these lousy pics..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Nice lookin' ride, 'Lil Buddy 8)

it was warm here today too, about 75 degrees :D

still think it needs fenders :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

I just had an Epiphany :-o  :wink:  :wink:

I know why you skinny boys don't like fenders...........you don't like that "full figured" look :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

where us "full figured" guys like that look :roll:  :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat46

O.K. Dave, 'fess up, where'd you really take those pics??? I don't see any snow iin them!

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"O.K. Dave, 'fess up, where'd you really take those pics??? I don't see any snow iin them!

If you want ill go out and take a pic across the street.. There is snow over there and as far as im concerned the the weird renters can keep it over there  8)  8)
here out the winder..

freddrew

You must live in the sunny South.  I shovelled more snow this morning.  Bah Humbug Fred
Fred

Bugpac

I worked outside all day long.... :D  Suppose to be warmer tomorrow, but some rain/snow mix...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

kb426

I'm happy for you, Dave. I've had 3 almost perfect days. It was upper 70's today. It's supposed to cool off onto the 50's again which is normal for this time of year. The last average freeze date is April 15 so I have room for more really poor weather. It's been great driving the 32 to work and hanging my arm out the window. When i got home tonight, my wife said a young man from down the street asked if he could use the 32 to go to the prom. She said" I don't think he'll go along with that". I'm flattered that he wants to drive my truck but in the same breath, I'm surprised that young people have the nerve to ask something of that magnitude. It's common in my town. Lots of people have agreed, just not this old guy.
TEAM SMART

t-vicky

In the past 3 years I have came out of a store 4 times to find a note on the windshield of my 40 Olds 4-door wanting to know if I would rent it for a prom.

phat46

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat46"O.K. Dave, 'fess up, where'd you really take those pics??? I don't see any snow iin them!

If you want ill go out and take a pic across the street.. There is snow over there and as far as im concerned the the weird renters can keep it over there  8)  8)
here out the winder..

We still have about a foot on the ground here, actually got a little overnight last night. On the way home from work today the radio in my truck said it was 41 in Detroit, i looked up at the temp display in my truck. It read 30, I'm about 60 miles n.e. of Detroit!

kb426

I feel for you guys up north. I can't explain how much I dislike cold weather. My whole world revolves around summer. I can't wait for it to be warm and want to hibernate until the cold is over.
TEAM SMART

Carnut

Quote from: "t-vicky"In the past 3 years I have came out of a store 4 times to find a note on the windshield of my 40 Olds 4-door wanting to know if I would rent it for a prom.

Well, I once did got conned into a wedding party chauffer thing with my 40 Ford, great wedding, unfortunately marriage didn't last.

Heh,heh, it was so warm here today that after I made my sandwich run in my 40 I got up the gumption to get out and wash my wheels and tires and then armoralled the tires and running boards. First time in a couple years. Still don't remember the last time I washed the durn thing.