winter Rodding Michigan Style

Started by moose, March 05, 2008, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Cannot get enough of the Roadster in Summer? No Problem

wayne petty

you must be a real hit on christmas eves with the guy in the red suit.. .

and a truly twisted thought...

is there any problem with carb icing????  or the exhaust melting the snow...

kb426

I freeze at 65 degrees. I have never drank enough of anything to be warm in that. Looks like serious fun, though.
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"I freeze at 65 degrees. I have never drank enough of anything to be warm in that. Looks like serious fun, though.

Thats a serious coyote wagon :-o

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

CQQL33

WOW, excuse the expression but that is COOL.    Although I think somebody has too much time on their hands..... :D  :D  :D

chimp koose

That is a Roadster converted to a Northern Lakester! No disrespect intended to you guys on the salt.

BFS57

Hello;
Got a summer activity for this one at the salt flats!! I bet it really tears it up!

Bruce

57larry

Fuzzy

My buddy drove his roadster from Kalamazoo to my place in West Olive,Mi last Friday for my top chop get-together.His wife has a regular car for work,but he drives this all winter.It's all he has besides his Harley.
When he left Saturday he said"Oh boy,sunshine.Time to get out the Speedo and start tanning". :shock:  He wears snowmobile bibs and a Carheart,and you can just about see his eyes.

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Fuzzy

Quote from: "Fuzzy"My buddy drove his roadster from Kalamazoo to my place in West Olive,Mi last Friday for my top chop get-together.His wife has a regular car for work,but he drives this all winter.It's all he has besides his Harley.
When he left Saturday he said"Oh boy,sunshine.Time to get out the Speedo and start tanning". :shock:  He wears snowmobile bibs and a Carheart,and you can just about see his eyes.

Fuzz

Forgot the other pix!
No billet for this kid!

UGLY OLDS

Fuzzy...Give your buddy an "Atta-Boy" from me...  :b-d:   THATS a dedicated  "Hot-Rodder"..... :D  :wink:

Bob..
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****