Enjenjo ... still QUIT ??

Started by Deuce, March 02, 2008, 11:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuce

My Dad quit ... 50 times I guess.
He would quit for up to 2 or 3 years sometimes ... and go back to it.
It had been quit a year or so when my Mother died in 1979. He went right back to smoking ( my Mother really hated smoking )

He quit again 11/03/2004 when he died of lung cancer.  :cry:

With Mrs. Enjenjo smoking, I know it will be more difficult but hang it there Frank.

I honestly believe that if Dad had stayed QUIT after Mother's death, he would be still here with us.
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Danimal

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteBe it a job, a meal, a walk, anything. :shock: This Chantix is making it easier, but it's still a hard thing to do

Hang in there buddy...the hard part is behind you now... :!:  :!:  :D

Bob...

Frank, good thing you've quit because now you'd better walk a bit faster!  :shock:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Danimal"
QuoteBe it a job, a meal, a walk, anything. :shock: This Chantix is making it easier, but it's still a hard thing to do

Hang in there buddy...the hard part is behind you now... :!:  :!:  :D

Bob...

Frank, good thing you've quit because now you'd better walk a bit faster!  :shock:

And I thought for sure it would be Dave or Vance.. :lol:  :lol:  Danimal, that's Team Smart material right there... :P   :shock:   :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Danimal

And I thought for sure it would be Dave or Vance.. :lol:  :lol:  Danimal, that's Team Smart material right there... :P   :shock:   :wink:

The line or the activity? If that has anything to do with Team Smart initiation, I'll just stand over here with my back to the wall!  :roll: