39 Dodge Car front fenders

Started by Husker, February 18, 2008, 02:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Husker

Fell on my head and traded for an old 39 Dodge 2 door. I need a couple front fenders, anyone gat a spare laying around?

Erick

I have a pair of front fenders from a 39 Plymouth sedan and also have the grille. If interested let me know and I can get some pictures. I'm located in Madison, SD. 45 miles north of Sioux Falls.

Husker

I wish they would work but Dodge is different. I don't know how much different as far as fit goes but the look is not the same. Thank for the offer very much appreciated!

Husker

Anyone know how much different the body is in 39 from 35?

river1

Quote from: "Husker"Anyone know how much different the body is in 39 from 35?

first a 39 then the 35 borrowed from www.carnut.com

hope it helps

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carnut

Ya know I just hate it when folks don't put the right front end on a car.

I get all sort of emails from folks 'ahah'ing that I've id'd the car wrong.

Husker

I will stick with the 39 fenders. LOL, I sure picked an orphan for this project!

Erick

Husker

I wish this was a Plymouth, I have found all kinds of Plymouth fenders, no Dodge. Of course I could do a swap but.......

Husker

Would I have a Plodge if I went with Plymouth fenders all the way around lol!

enjenjo

I think they are available in glass.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Husker"Would I have a Plodge if I went with Plymouth fenders all the way around lol!

Here's the hot setup---Use the Plymouth fenders ...The Dodge grille & hood ...Screw it all together ...Remove ALL the emblems ....          DESOTO  :!:  :!:  It worked for Chrysler .... How 'bout a '38 Dodge "Concept Car" ..VERY rare --1 of 1 made  :?:  :idea:  ( Franks the only one around that will remember the difference anyway... :!:  :P )

Just trying to help......:?:

Bob...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Husker

I found the rear fenders in glass, no luck on the front yet. I may have to save the ones I have, fixed worse in the past.