Never mind Im going out to the garage and just bust em up..  :P

UGLY OLDS

$9.95.....Oops...Too late ...... :oops:  :oops:

Bob..
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"Never mind Im going out to the garage and just bust em up..  :P

Lmao...I probbaly could have got them for ya cheaper...But im not good enuff for ya i guess, Ill get an 800 number so you will start calling me... :lol:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Never mind Im going out to the garage and just bust em up..  :P

Lmao...I probbaly could have got them for ya cheaper...But im not good enuff for ya i guess, Ill get an 800 number so you will start calling me... :lol:

ever hear of impulse buying? Oh ya no shipping and no tax (shhhh ) I got em at kzoo last year..
Dave :wink:

Charlie Chops 1940

($11.32) - I'm withdrawing my bid as it is lost or broken....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Hey Mr. Jusjunky....I please be sending to yu checke for $2500.00 dollar Amerikannn for mirror part...You make shiping to me fastly and be sending money ordering for extra monys so you be having money for shipping ..Pease be letting me no soon so i be sending checke if being ok with yuu...Ok...Tanking yu...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

river1

then you'll have seven years bad luck :twisted:  :evil:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.