Insurance..........

Started by Dave, February 20, 2008, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im filling out the form and printing the pictures and ill be writing the check when Sue gets home.. Grundy sent me an email and told me after review they would like me as a customer again  :wink: .. Really at my age all it takes is money  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Soooooooooo.. I put down that id like coverage to start March 1st. Then the next step is getting a plate again. I already have the title and have payed the taxes so its just a matter of stopping at the SOS or DMV as they call it in other states after I get the insurance slip and ill be ready to roll ...
Dave
:wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Charlie Chops 1940

I don't think I can stand it....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bugpac

Just curious dave, wont your regular car ins cover this, for about 1/2 the price? Its not like a stock 32 ford inst worth 2x as much...shoot if they insured for replacement of a 32 ford, you'd make money...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"Just curious dave, wont your regular car ins cover this, for about 1/2 the price? Its not like a stock 32 ford inst worth 2x as much...shoot if they insured for replacement of a 32 ford, you'd make money...

Nope.. Got agreed value thru grundy for 35k. I think I had  50k on the coupe.. If it gets totaled i get 35k.. Id make money but I dont want to make money that way  :!:
Dave :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Just curious dave, wont your regular car ins cover this, for about 1/2 the price? Its not like a stock 32 ford inst worth 2x as much...shoot if they insured for replacement of a 32 ford, you'd make money...

Nope.. Got agreed value thru grundy for 35k. I think I had  50k on the coupe.. If it gets totaled i get 35k.. Id make money but I dont want to make money that way  :!:

maybe you should ask Grundy about insuring your Harley :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

maybe you should ask Grundy about insuring your Harley :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

EASY