Saftey question............

Started by slocrow, January 24, 2008, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Quote from: "classicautoresto"Hasn't anyone else noticed the surge strip floating in the flip flops and the electric cord attached to it???? This is a pic for Foxworthy or Mencia!!!!! Jerry

Ah, i see that 2 now, didnt even notice it before... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "classicautoresto"Hasn't anyone else noticed the surge strip floating in the flip flops and the electric cord attached to it???? This is a pic for Foxworthy or Mencia!!!!! Jerry

When i first saw it ya gotta pay attention
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

58 Yeoman

Hell....I thought that was the surface skimmer. :?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chimp koose

just when you think you've made something idiot proof ,along comes a bigger idiot to prove you wrong.The sides of those pools have the typical pictorial warnings about not diving in ,not leaning on the sides ,but apparently no warning about electricity (or peeing) in there.Do you think there would be a lawsuit if something happened.those guys are a few fries short of a happy meal!

phat46

Quote from: "chimp koose"just when you think you've made something idiot proof ,along comes a bigger idiot to prove you wrong.The sides of those pools have the typical pictorial warnings about not diving in ,not leaning on the sides ,but apparently no warning about electricity (or peeing) in there.Do you think there would be a lawsuit if something happened.those guys are a few fries short of a happy meal!

If that power strip flips over there will be more than pee in that pool!!!   :lol

phat rat

yep, see my first post about them having it floating :)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

river1

OK!!! who let the photographer into the TEAM SMART swim club?

heads are going to roll, that place was off limits to non team members.

:0-0  :0-0  :0-0  :0-0  :0-0

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

chimp koose

did everyone miss the OHM in my first post?those guys are a few bricks short of a load....not much hay in the loft ...smart like tractor...a couple of mouth breathers...bright as a candle...a couple of Einstones...or as Jesse James would say "thats so Arkinsaw"

Land Yacht

You couldn't pay me to get in there, no matter how drunk.

That being said, in theory I don't understand why you would get electrocuted. Assuming you are not creating a ground path for the electricity, why would any current pass through you?
1965 Impala SS 283/250 -sold- :(
1977 Chevy Caprice -totaled 2005 :(

1999 Chevy S-10 ZR2  Bacon Getter