More progress, no pics

Started by kb426, January 27, 2008, 03:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Today I mounted the windshield wiper motor, fabbed and installed the left hand kick panel and mounted the air register on it. The real news is the I figured out that the after market mass air sensor housing was out of calibration. I had a junked out mustang gt one that I put on and that fixed it. Now I can call the manufacturer of the housing and see what it takes to fix this. I just spent the last 2 hours giving rides to people who have listened to all the stories for the last 8 months. I did spin the tires once. Well, maybe twice. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Today I mounted the windshield wiper motor, fabbed and installed the left hand kick panel and mounted the air register on it. The real news is the I figured out that the after market mass air sensor housing was out of calibration. I had a junked out mustang gt one that I put on and that fixed it. Now I can call the manufacturer of the housing and see what it takes to fix this. I just spent the last 2 hours giving rides to people who have listened to all the stories for the last 8 months. I did spin the tires once. Well, maybe twice. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Look Bill these guys are on me all the time so if ya aint got no pics then dont post..
Dave
ps: wheres them sexy girls  :?:  :?:  :?:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "kb426"Today I mounted the windshield wiper motor, fabbed and installed the left hand kick panel and mounted the air register on it. The real news is the I figured out that the after market mass air sensor housing was out of calibration. I had a junked out mustang gt one that I put on and that fixed it. Now I can call the manufacturer of the housing and see what it takes to fix this. I just spent the last 2 hours giving rides to people who have listened to all the stories for the last 8 months. I did spin the tires once. Well, maybe twice. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Look Bill these guys are on me all the time so if ya aint got no pics then dont post..
Dave

Seems that Bill is too busy ...Ahhh....."Driving" ...... :P  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Dave

Bill ain't worried about trivial things like whether his butt pad is 1/2' off from his back rest... :P  ~:)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...