musguydons blower scoop

Started by Jbird, January 20, 2008, 02:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

Nice job Don, the moddys don't appreciate any cussing or implied cussing. I really have only one more thing to add. Ferengi rule of aquisition #141: I have the Latinum, I have the goods, I have control.

Maybe we should poll Team Smart to help resolve this?

And Don don't go hiding in the PMs. You started this out here in the open lets finish it for all to see.
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

msuguydon

Look it's bad enough that I have a feud with you going... Now you got the moderators upset and they are locking threads....

Thats all I need... you getting the Moderators and other members of the board angry with me because of you and your bizarre tactics...

Frank asked us to settle this... I have an idea... send me those value covers with the scoop and we will call it even.... that is if I ever get to scoop.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Jbird

... send me those value covers with the scoop and we will call it even.... that is if I ever get to scoop.[/quote]

You're loonier than a Vulcan furred duck. I can sell those babys locally, as in..... no shipping cost, for twice what you paid for your poop scoop. I have a scoop for you. read #141 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    Jbird

Dave

Just so you know im not mad at anyone  .. The TEAM is a fun thing .. We dont take sides..
Dave :wink:

msuguydon

Jay;

Take a prozac or six and calm down, just when we get somewhere and I think we have an agreement you fly off the handle and go crazy or "should I say crazier" on me.  

Once again I will put it in terms even YOU can understand,  put down the Klingon Blood wine and step away from the bottle..

And good luck selling those value covers locally, I am sure everyone that you have done business with is on to your games.

To quote another one of your goof ball Star Trek characters...

Trust is the biggest liability of all.
Rule of acquisition 99

msuguydon

Dave:

Thanks for trying to be the peace maker... but I think Jay lives by the motto.

QuoteEvery once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Don

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"Dave:

Thanks for trying to be the peace maker... but I think Jay lives by the motto.

QuoteEvery once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Don

Thank you.. Ive got outta hand also and i wont reflect on if i was right or wrong .. I will say a little drama is good for the board (thats just my opinion). But it can also get outta hand in a heartbeat (ya i like chevys ,,,the heartbeat get it ? )  :lol: ..
Settle your differences and preferably by pm's at this point as it saves us the drama and drives us crazy wondering ...
L8TR B/J is still on...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

phat rat

:roll: Take it private like Frank requested we don't want to hear all the bulls$%# here
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Jbird

Quote from: "msuguydon"Jay;

Take a prozac or six and calm down, just when we get somewhere and I think we have an agreement you fly off the handle and go crazy or "should I say crazier" on me.

Just where exactly did we get? Obviously you got someplace. at least in your own little mind. Prozac helps me to not give a hoot about people like you.

Once again I will put it in terms even YOU can understand,  put down the Klingon Blood wine and step away from the bottle.

You're probably one of them midwestern teatotalers. And yes I do like my wine

And good luck selling those value covers locally, I am sure everyone that you have done business with is on to your games.

Wanna make a little wager on how much I get for them valVe covers?

To quote another one of your goof ball Star Trek characters...

Trust is the biggest liability of all.
Rule of acquisition 99

Reread rule #141
Don't start insulting Star Trek, there's a lot of worthwhile lessons to be learned from every episode

I'm gonna ship it out Tuesday, unless you want to run an anonymous poll to find out what Team Smart thinks we should do. I'll abide by whatever they decide.    Jay

enjenjo

Ok, guys, enough. This is getting out of hand. I am receiving too many PMs about this subject.

This was a joke on us by a couple jokers. I have to pull the plug on it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.