Well its here

Started by Dave, January 14, 2008, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I got my new moon red metal flake steering wheel today.. I thought i ordered the one with the round holes in the chrome part or arms i guess we can call em but it ended up being the one with the slots  :?: No matter its on and looks nice cept i got the horn kit from them also and the cover is flat black and i couldnt find a chrome one so ill pull it later and paint it gray to match the car.. I gotta pull it anyway cause the horn doesnt want to work so ill have to trouble shoot that.. I got the exhhaust manifolds blasted today and i painted them when i got home so ill start installing the exhaust again tomorrow after work. I had some bright silver header paint so i used that.. Looks good hopefully it will last a while..  I gotta look at my buddys puker tonite .. Im not getting that done for him either..
L8TR
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

Well were is the pictures, Thats like asking if we want some candy and giving us a saltine cracker.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Fuzzy

Yeah,Dave.Pix please.You would think the president of Team Smart would have done that. :oops:   Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

phat rat

Quote from: "Fuzzy"Yeah,Dave.Pix please.You would think the president of Team Smart would have done that. :oops:   Fuzz

Now come on Fuzzy. Why do you think he's prez?? :D
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Fuzzy"Yeah,Dave.Pix please.You would think the president of Team Smart would have done that. :oops:   Fuzz

Now come on Fuzzy. Why do you think he's prez?? :D

Easy Jack :? ... Ill get some pics tonite maybe.. I was supposed to work on that * puter ive got here and that never happened either.. Im gonna have to just take an evening and stay out of the gaage and away from the tv.....

UGLY OLDS

QuoteIm gonna have to just take an evening and stay out of the gaage and away from the tv.....

In that case,Sue's prolly gonna visit the neighbors for a spell... :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Ok heres the * pics already. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I even threw one in on the exhaust manifolds.. What a night.. Another 5 minute job took 3 hours  :?  Im good now I just made a drink  :wink:
Dave

Bugpac

As ugly as i was picturing that in my mind, it looks pretty * good.... :lol:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

classicautoresto

Dave

Im gonna paint that black cover gray to match the car this weekend. I have some spray bombs that look like the actual paint i used so it will be an easy job.. I did find the terminal on the column plug was covered in possibly clear epoxy or sumpin llike it so i scraped it clean and the horn works now....

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Bugpac"As ugly as i was picturing that in my mind, it looks pretty * good.... :lol:

That's what I was thinkin' too... :? I had visions of something a little more "sparkily" .... :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****