Door handles..

Started by Dave, January 16, 2008, 06:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Got the inner handle stuff for the roadster today.. Looks good may have to play with mounting a bit but i put em in and they work.. I need to do a couple things to the steering column and one is pull the blinker arm and shorten it about an inch as the handle hits it unless the column is tilted up.. the other plan maybe to rotate the column so it tilts toward the middle of the car. Ill play again tomorrow..
Dave  :wink:  :arrow:

Dave

ok 73 lookers and no reply.. No ones happy for me..  :?:  :?:  :?:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I checked em out again tonite and they look good and work soooooooo I came in to work on the puker for my friend again.. In 1/2 an hour ill be watching more B/J and looking at my new good guys mag that came today..
Maybe tomorrow ill report again on the stuff i need to do and didnt get done
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:
ps: had sumpin going today at work.. anyone wanna comment on maybe buffalo for the Nats north this year.. I got 125 pounds comming..

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: jusjunkok 73 lookers and no reply.. No ones happy for me..  

We're all happy for ya Dave..  :shock:  :shock:    Just what is it we are being happy for  :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58Apache

Hey, women learned this lesson at an early age. Guys are "visual". I can't picture what any of it looks like. Maybe I'm illiterate?...or illegitimate ...or something.

Can you post some pictures? You lost me on what the turn signal is hitting.

Congrats for making progress though. With the cold here now and coming, it's hard not to just hibernate!

Steve

Dave

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
Quote from: "jusjunk"ok 73 lookers and no reply.. No ones happy for me..  

We're all happy for ya Dave..  :shock:  :shock:    Just what is it we are being happy for  :?:  :?:

Happy for me getting something done Bob... What the hell have you done in the last couple months anyway  :wink:
Dave :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

QuoteHappy for me getting something done Bob... What the hell have you done in the last couple months anyway  :wink:
Dave :arrow:
[/quote]

Les'see...I occupied space twice  :? ...I walked to the shop a couple of times  :?  .....I spent some time "re-designing" my rear suspension on the "A" ... :? ( From a chair of course...) I made sure Vance turned off the light & put the seat down EVERY time he visited the "Powder Room" .... :shock:  ain't that enough  :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

I didn't have a comment to be appropriate for a team member. I'll try harder.
TEAM SMART

Grandadeo

Quote from: "jusjunk"ps: had sumpin going today at work.. anyone wanna comment on maybe buffalo for the Nats north this year.. I got 125 pounds comming..

Why would they wanna move the Nats North to Buffalo?  And they use dollars there not pounds, or is that pounds of Buffalo Wings.

Lee

PS: Now do I qualify for T.S.
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Bugpac

Quote from: "Grandadeo"
Quote from: "jusjunk"ps: had sumpin going today at work.. anyone wanna comment on maybe buffalo for the Nats north this year.. I got 125 pounds comming..

Why would they wanna move the Nats North to Buffalo?  And they use dollars there not pounds, or is that pounds of Buffalo Wings.

Lee

Lmao....
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Grandadeo"

Lee

Since i screwed up the las membership drive.. yup your in we need some new blood  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :lol:

Bugpac

What ever happened to carnuts application, I was waiting for some more pictures, lol....
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****