creative grills....

Started by wayne petty, January 19, 2008, 03:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne petty

:P    just saw a mothers ad with the foose roadster.. he has chromed wire grill inserts that have a over and under wire looks like 10 gauge...

got me thinking... perforated sheet... there are many differnt sizes of holes available...     has any creative person ever folded like a pleated air filter perforated steel sheet to make a grill insert...  just a thought...  

i sold the cherry 71 ranchero grill that i had scored in the junk yard a few years ago to my former boss for the 71 ranchero that i had also sold him to finish it up...  and my ranchero has just been sitting there toothless like an old shark for years...  some strainger did help out last week... one of the tires went flat.. and i had a pair of 15 inch ford rims and tires left over from the taxi guy... except the morning i was going to swap them on... somebody levitated them ... and all the scrap out of the back of the truck.. it had only been sitting there for a year... they actually did me a favor.. as i was going to give it away anyway...

oh well....    just thought i would post a creative thought....

Carnut

Heh,Heh, I have an old tin building in my backyard with one door hanging open, where I essentially store those items I'm too lazy to take to the junk yard. Been wondering if anyone has made off with any of the stuff, I haven't done any sort of inventory in years.

My house was broken into years ago while I was at work and the perps made off with a couple of VCR's and DVD players sitting ontop of my electronics stacks and a couple of cordless phones. Ever since then I've kept some 'donor' VCR's and electronic components and cordless phones in obvious places in the event anyone ever wants to partake of my items again.