Ok lets put an end to this..

Started by Dave, January 07, 2008, 05:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

My private eye guy just happened to be near Dave Koorey street rods today.
He stopped in to chat with Dave.. The guy on the other board to where the link on my other post directed you to isnt well liked by Dave and got outta hand  in his build and demands.. Dave is very much still in business and told the guy to come get his stuff.. hey kids it happens. Like i posted earlier i order a rolled pan he called and talked to sue and the next thing its here and he had to lay it up.. Anyway im not on that other board and if you wanna link this thread or cut and paste go ahead.. Ive never met the guy but Sue said he was very polite on the phone and was eager to fill my order with in a decent time frame.. I wasnt in a hurry and ive got it and im still in no hurry.. This is one of the little things that can make or break a decent build.. Hopefully it makes it for me..
Dave :lol:  :arrow:  :wink:
Carry on gents

kb426

I read part of the other thread. I'm glad I wasn't part of that mess. The power of the internet is amazing when it comes to ruining a reputation. Whether the man is completely innocent or not, it will take a long time to restore his reputation.
TEAM SMART

Danimal

I had no idea what you were talking about, went to Disney for a week and the world kept spinning without me, who knew?!

Anyway, checked out the other thread and then the HRBB and found it interesting. Exactly how it was just posted that someone can trash a man and his business so easily. I also found it interesting how many stood up for Dave and for what he was doing.

When you go to throw someone under the bus, it might be a good idea to have your thoughts polished and your typing/spelling skills to be at an acceptable level. The first read through the post by the Henry G guy that started that post read like something my 12 year old would have typed 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I work with professionals and engineers every day that claim to be educated and most of their writing looks oddly the same. If you want your thoughts to be understood and accepted, you've GOT to have some method to communicate other than an oddly composed run on sentence.

I'm glad you got your stuff satisfactorily. I hope it goes together well for you and I hope he gets his legal case sorted out quickly with this guy. If you check out his website, it is a blank page with the logo and email at the top. Looks like he may have gotten blitzed.

Just my humble opinion. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hi Mom!

Daveyboy

So now it's all about a Spelling Bee? I don't spell well and i want people to hear me when i nned them to. So read what people say and if it's not Spelled the way you wnat it they are no just the Dumb *.  He just can't spell

One bad speller to another
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "Danimal"I had no idea what you were talking about, went to Disney for a week and the world kept spinning without me, who knew?!

Anyway, checked out the other thread and then the HRBB and found it interesting. Exactly how it was just posted that someone can trash a man and his business so easily. I also found it interesting how many stood up for Dave and for what he was doing.

When you go to throw someone under the bus, it might be a good idea to have your thoughts polished and your typing/spelling skills to be at an acceptable level. The first read through the post by the Henry G guy that started that post read like something my 12 year old would have typed 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I work with professionals and engineers every day that claim to be educated and most of their writing looks oddly the same. If you want your thoughts to be understood and accepted, you've GOT to have some method to communicate other than an oddly composed run on sentence.

I'm glad you got your stuff satisfactorily. I hope it goes together well for you and I hope he gets his legal case sorted out quickly with this guy. If you check out his website, it is a blank page with the logo and email at the top. Looks like he may have gotten blitzed.

Just my humble opinion. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hi Mom!

Ya I noticed that Dan about his web page and I ordered from his page before xmas..  Too bad people have to be the way they are..
Davey I dont care if you can spell or not . I with Dan though and I wont name any names but ive seen the criticism and the know it all attitude with the lousy spelling to boot.. Learning how to properly put something in a sentence helps also..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Daveyboy

I hear you!! I just get beet up on that spelling thing all the time. Sorry just hit a soft sopt is all.
I DON'T know anything about what he said or about who he said it about. I was just up set about if you can't spell you have nothing importent to say thing.