Latest Pics

Started by Dave, January 06, 2008, 09:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ill have to get some more but heres the car with the windshield with glass and the headlights done and the rear done.. Well it will be all done today after i finish a few loose ends.. I was just showing Sue the ezboy interior stuff and roughing out out income tax.. Im still putting way too much in each week so looks like I may have enuff for the top. Ive got the top brackets welded in also ill have to get a pic of them too..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice Frd there pal.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

EMSjunkie

Looks great Dav-o

you and Sue will be cruizin' soon 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Looks great Dav-o

you and Sue will be cruizin' soon 8)

Vance

Thanks Vance and everyone else .. I just came in for a bit . Taking a break.. I got my trunk poppers mounted but ive got to make longer ends sometime this week at work. I finally bought a set on the bay and they came from gearhead.. After i get em modified they are gonna work just fine im sure.. Gee I need stuff again :!: Its road worthy now but conditions dont favor a ride anytime soon and i dont have insurance or plates yet . Thats on the list also..
Ive just got a few small things to do left on my list besides the interior stuff but im planning on ordering that next week and they said about 2 weeks to get sent out to me.. I got an email back from mooneyes saying my new fancy metal flake steering wheel will ship next week :D No big hurry but if i have it its another piece of the puzzle in place..
Bill is still in the lead as his truck is all painted and im not planning paint till   :?:  :?:  :?: Although i have to just shoot the body ,radiator shell and headlights..  I will be ready by spring and prolly before without painting those items..  I want a car to cruise but this one doesnt have to be done.. I was looking at the harley today also.. I had to uncover it and move it so i had some more room.. * its pretty but i think its lacking some chrome stuff
Dave :?:  :wink:  :lol:

Fuzzy

No billet for this kid!

UGLY OLDS

Looks good...You're gettin' there...Ever decide what to do for the space  below the body & above the tank??

Bob
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Looks good...You're gettin' there...Ever decide what to do for the space  below the body & above the tank??

Bob

Bob ive got a rolled pan i bought from Dave Koorey in port ritchey fl..  (spelling).. Bugpac and I talked about him making a mold from this one to fit his bodys and who evers.. The pan is here but its gonna take some mods to do what i want to do so he has first shot to play with it.. I dont collect a lot of the rodders journals but if I remember right i was in the hospital when #32 came out or on medical and someone got it for me. Hell time doesnt matter what does is there are 2 lobeck roadsters in the mag and one has no fenders and although its a steel body it has a modified rolled pan under the body and over the tank :lol:  Thats where i got the idea.. So when we figure out whats gonna happen and when then ill work it over to fit my car.. Thats a real bad weather project as far as im concerned. Id like to see how its gonna work but it will work the way it is..
Ive been working onj the puker all afternoon here as we upgraded our quicken program for the bills and i lost my roadster account.. I had to enter everything again..  Still looks like a little over 23k so im close.. Close to what
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Close to broke.. Sue just called and my lipitor was 60 bucks with my new insurance :?: Were gonna fill my other scrips then go see the doc again for some generic stuff.. this is getting outta hand.. Id like to work cause i enjoy it not to just have the money to pay for my monthly pills. :cry: If my game plan for retirement is gonna work i just may have to sell the roadster and play with the harley. It takes a lot less fuel..

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Looks good...You're gettin' there...Ever decide what to do for the space  below the body & above the tank??

Bob

Bob ive got a rolled pan i bought from Dave Koorey in port ritchey fl..  (spelling).. Bugpac and I talked about him making a mold from this one to fit his bodys and who evers.. The pan is here but its gonna take some mods to do what i want to do so he has first shot to play with it.. I dont collect a lot of the rodders journals but if I remember right i was in the hospital when #32 came out or on medical and someone got it for me. Hell time doesnt matter what does is there are 2 lobeck roadsters in the mag and one has no fenders and although its a steel body it has a modified rolled pan under the body and over the tank :lol:  Thats where i got the idea.. So when we figure out whats gonna happen and when then ill work it over to fit my car.. Thats a real bad weather project as far as im concerned. Id like to see how its gonna work but it will work the way it is..
Ive been working onj the puker all afternoon here as we upgraded our quicken program for the bills and i lost my roadster account.. I had to enter everything again..  Still looks like a little over 23k so im close.. Close to what
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Close to broke.. Sue just called and my lipitor was 60 bucks with my new insurance :?: Were gonna fill my other scrips then go see the doc again for some generic stuff.. this is getting outta hand.. Id like to work cause i enjoy it not to just have the money to pay for my monthly pills. :cry: If my game plan for retirement is gonna work i just may have to sell the roadster and play with the harley. It takes a lot less fuel..

Ask the doc if he can give you longer supply as well...Or even larger pills you can cut in half...I know a guy who changed his script to 6 month supply, got double the pill, cut in half every day, for the same money...Health savings plans suck when its time to get scripts, got to save anyway you can.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Deuce

Bob

Bob ive got a rolled pan i bought from Dave Koorey in port ritchey fl..  (spelling).. Bugpac and I talked about him making a mold from this one to fit his bodys and who evers..

Just be real glad you got the pan ... it is on the net that he skipped town and left a bunch of folks holding the bag for BIG $$$

Go here ... to read it for yourself ...  :(

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/car-builder-took-my-money-129738.html

It was 72 degrees here today ... so I got my roadster out and went for afternoon ride ...  :D
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Charlie Chops 1940

Although not on a '32 here is a couple pictures of a '34 that I modified for my friend Curt (the green modified guy) with '32 frame horns and some extensions to fill the gaps.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Deuce"

Bob

Bob ive got a rolled pan i bought from Dave Koorey in port ritchey fl..  (spelling).. Bugpac and I talked about him making a mold from this one to fit his bodys and who evers..

Just be real glad you got the pan ... it is on the net that he skipped town and left a bunch of folks holding the bag for BIG $$$

Go here ... to read it for yourself ...  :(

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/car-builder-took-my-money-129738.html

It was 72 degrees here today ... so I got my roadster out and went for afternoon ride ...  :D

I havent read the post yet but i ordered mine just before xmas and he called and said he would have it soon ans ship it cod.. Sue talked to him and told him ok. So it came last week and he did say he had to make it too??? Its too bad ups got me for over 17 bucks for a cod fee..
Dave

Dave

Ok i read most of the thread on the other board..  I dont see where Koorey split with anyones money ? just a guy that didnt agree with dave on a build.. All I know is my pan came real quick .. Now i may have missed something there but for the  most part everyone defended Dave and i dont think the issue had been resolved yet.. I can only defend the guy from the point of taking my order then calling to explain the shipment date or possible date and the cod shipment.. Works for me :lol:

Dave

Ok i read most of the thread on the other board..  I dont see where Koorey split with anyones money ? just a guy that didnt agree with dave on a build.. All I know is my pan came real quick .. Now i may have missed something there but for the  most part everyone defended Dave and i dont think the issue had been resolved yet.. I can only defend the guy from the point of taking my order then calling to explain the shipment date or possible date and the cod shipment.. Works for me :lol: Ill have to read more later and see what i missed..

nzsimon

I made some corners to fit the shape and fill in the gap between the tank and the body out of fibreglass it was easy

Made them out of glass and made some moulds in case anyone else liked them only took a day and I am no expert glass is easy

ended up not using them and sold them and the moulds for $20
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true