Denise, copper?

Started by GPster, May 25, 2004, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Go to an auto/body paint store and check out the 2002 Ford color of "Sunray Gold Pearlescence". Saw  Ranger XLT in a McDonalds parking lot in Pennsylvania while traveling this past weekend. I looked at it for an hour and it looked like copper to me. After it hadn't moved in an hour so I could question the owner I figured that it must belong to an employee. I cornered the manager and found out whose it was and talked to her when she was on a break (I think she was the french fry girl). It was a factory color and it was a 2002 but she couldn't remember what it was called. So I stopped at a paint store this morning just to find out if I was off base. The color does have pearl in it and it is such a subdued gold that I thought it favored copper. Did you have a chance to check out that new Cadillac dark purple yet? GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

You are a sweetheart!  Thank you, I'll check it out.  Saturday nite Beatnik and I drove around to dealerships all over checking out colors.  I've also stopped at a few on my lunch hour.  I'm even more undecided now between copper and purple.  I really like the '95 Ford purple that they did on Rangers and Mustangs.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You are a sweetheart!  Thank you, I'll check it out.  Saturday nite Beatnik and I drove around to dealerships all over checking out colors.  I've also stopped at a few on my lunch hour.  I'm even more undecided now between copper and purple.  I really like the '95 Ford purple that they did on Rangers and Mustangs.

Is that the ultra violet ford called it?. Thats what the 34 was.. I like it specially with bright flames. Beware thouh everyone has it ! LOL
Dave

MrMopar64

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You are a sweetheart!  Thank you, I'll check it out.  Saturday nite Beatnik and I drove around to dealerships all over checking out colors.  I've also stopped at a few on my lunch hour.  I'm even more undecided now between copper and purple.  I really like the '95 Ford purple that they did on Rangers and Mustangs.

I say go purple.........cuz PURPLE is KOOL!!!!!!!!  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

longislandvic

Quote from: "MrMopar64"

I say go purple.........cuz PURPLE is KOOL!!!!!!!!  :lol:

MM64  8)

longislandvic

welll my first post really sucked...  i say go purple wt copper flames.  and no i didnt do an intro most of you know me from the hamb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "longislandvic"welll my first post really sucked...  i say go purple wt copper flames.  and no i didnt do an intro most of you know me from the hamb

We don't have intro police around here :)

river1

Quote from: "Fat Cat"We don't have intro police around here :)

what do you mean? i went out and bought a badge and everything :D

does that mean my badge is worthless? :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "river1"does that mean my badge is worthless? :roll:

later jim

Nope not the badge anyway. :lol:

Jbird

Badges? Badges?......We don't need no stinkin badges.
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance