More Video, a slideshow from this fall

Started by msuguydon, December 09, 2007, 06:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

The weather is crappy and I am having fun playing on the computer.

Tell me what you think!
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "msuguydon"The weather is crappy and I am having fun playing on the computer.

Tell me what you think!

I think I wish I could get rid of this dumb dial-up so's I could enjoy these things.... :( ...By the way...What's wrong with "red mufflers"?? I knew exactly what you meant... :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "msuguydon"The weather is crappy and I am having fun playing on the computer.

Tell me what you think!

I think I wish I could get rid of this dumb dial-up so's I could enjoy these things.... :( ...By the way...What's wrong with "red mufflers"?? I knew exactly what you meant... :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

Dial up, dial up.... come on man... it is the year 2007 and you are using technology from the 80's .. get with the program.... just say no to dial up... friends don't let friends use dial up...

where do you live ?? Illinois, that can't be to far away.  I need to come over there and set-up you up on a wire-less system, at a minimum cable, if not a T1.... errr... T1... think of it as a blower for your internet...  :lol:  :lol: of course we will have to check the bottom end of your computer to make sure it can handle the horsepower...  :P

Red Mufflers, nothing wrong with red mufflers, just don't know what brand... but the seem to be GOOD red mufflers, as far a red mufflers go
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Bugpac

You didnt run out of gas did you, 90 mph your passing up them chicks your looking for... :D

Video editing looks great... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

chimp koose

great  music ,great pictures,I give it a two thumbs up! when can we expect a part II ?