Latest pics..

Started by Dave, November 20, 2007, 02:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im heading to the woods but here is the roadster after todays battle :lol:  Im thinking about maybe some pinstripe and numbers and race car lettering to kinda set it off till i get around to painting it..  :!:
Dave :wink:

Charlie Chops 1940

Do you have 285-70-15's on the back?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bugpac

Funny you should say that about the race car bit, I have every intention to build a old school roadster Race car. Why? Just for the hell of it.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

kb426

Vroom, Vroom, VROOM, Screech! Burnouts in the garage is excellent therapy for winters. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Do you have 285-70-15's on the back?

If I tell ya Charlie ill have to kill ya...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Yes they are.. when i was fooling around with the 2 sets of wheels i got another get of the bfg's from brandon on the hamb. They werent cheap but at least I had 2 sets of wheels with the big * tires.. The set I bought off the hamb went with the coupe and these are the ones I bought new for the coupe.. I cant believe bfg quit making these. coker has the silvertowns but they get a house payment for them.. (well a house payment for me anyway as im cheap  :lol: ) There aint nuttin better than the look that these tires give a 32.. I like the way the car sets but in after thought I just may have to cut the trunk floor out some and add a hump so the rearend doesnt hit.. Ill play with it.. I could go up another inch..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks Dave,

I've got a couple pair of those, 1 set are recent Diamondback wide whites, the other pair are the older tread design in black. Never really noticed whether they will work on a fendered Deuce. Guess I need to mount up a pair and see.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Bib_Overalls

An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Dave

Charlie id bet the 255x70x15 will fit better with fenders.. Thats what I had on my 34 and they filled the fender real nice.
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

Dave - got that covered too.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Dave - got that covered too.

Charlie
Your my hero :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8 inch rims with about a 3 1/2 rear off set gets em in good ..
Dave

Jbird

It almost looks like a real car. Nice job. Keep it up and your 'team smart' position may end up in jeopardy.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Dave

Quote from: "Jbird"It almost looks like a real car. Nice job. Keep it up and your 'team smart' position may end up in jeopardy.   Jbird 8)

This aint my first rodeo..Im trying to kinda down play the big money car that I sold and just have some fun although this is for sale and will be cause ive also got another Idea :idea: oh ya.. thanks
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "jusjunk"Charlie id bet the 255x70x15 will fit better with fenders.. Thats what I had on my 34 and they filled the fender real nice.
Dave

Due to the rear width and Buick drums I'm forced to a 7" wheel with 2-1/2" back space. Just right for the 255's and maybe a bit narrow for the 285's. I'm mocking up a pair of rims for fitment now. Making myself some problems with the Buick drums just cuz I gotta have em and 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle so I can run the 49/50 Merc caps.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

Jbird

QuoteThis aint my first rodeo..Im trying to kinda down play the big money car that I sold and just have some fun although this is for sale and will be cause>>>>> ive also got another Idea<<<<<  oh ya.. thanks
Dave

Sounds familiar, except for the big money part. I've got one 90% finished, 90% of the parts gathered up for the next one, just started the CB750 project and I've just finished negotating the purchase of two 55 chevy pickups living in the same basket. If it wasn't for customers cars I'd never really finish anything.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

nzsimon

Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true