Why do my pictures no longer post???????

Started by donsrods, November 17, 2007, 08:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donsrods

I have always been able to post pictures simply by clicking on "brouse" and selecting a picture from my file.  However, about a month or so ago this all changed, and no matter what I do now they do not come up on my posts.

Did something change that I am not aware of?

Don

Uncle Bob

Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Uncle Bob

Might be a local problem Pops, after resizing it worked normally for me.

Crosley.In.AZ

clik on your 'profile' button in your post at the bottom of the box... look at the 'user attachment control panel' to see if you have reached the limit of photo attachments allowed.

you may need to clear out some old photos.

There is also the possibility that the photos you attempt to post are too large?  There would be an error message for that problem.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

donsrods

Thanks Bob and Tony.  I went to my profile and it shows only 40 percent used up.  When I used to be able to post, even if the picture was too big it gave me a notice that it exceeded the size limits and I could go back and resize it then it would post.

Really strange.

Don

What the heck happened?  I just tried it again and it worked!!  :shock:   Somebody had to fix something...........but thanks anyway.

enjenjo

There was nothing fixed on this end. had to be on your end.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

donsrods

Or old age.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

It's that Uncle Bob...........he loves getting one up on me!!   :D

Don

Uncle Bob

Quote from: "donsrods"Or old age.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

It's that Uncle Bob...........he loves getting one up on me!!   :D

Don

No, I just enjoy helping the elderly. :D

donsrods

Thank you, Sonny.  Heres a nice shiny quarter for you.  :D  :D

Don

Dave

Quote from: "donsrods"Thank you, Sonny.  Heres a nice shiny quarter for you.  :D  :D

Don

Don that thing is sweet.. Be proud of your self thats one of the best lookin t's ive seen in quite a while.. Too bad I cant make the turkey run.. I will be near Tampa december 1st but i cant make the other.
Dave :wink:  :arrow: