My new plan of attack.

Started by Dave, November 10, 2007, 12:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well here she is with the body primered.. I decided last evening over a couple cocktails that my new plan is to work on the rest of the car and get the radiator shell and gas tank cover and dash primed then il keep working on all the other things that need to be done this winter and ill prolly drive it in primer next summer unless I have some interest in it and sell it. With Hunting season (actually gun season) fast upon us here and we can hunt till january 1st again ill prolly not have time or good weather to paint till spring but id put it off till fall just so i can play all summer. I may also have a Florida trip in the works for this winter also.  If I didnt have to work every day id get more done  :lol:  Lots of little things to do to keep me busy and its looks pretty good in gray primer so what the hell ,why not..  Next is a call to Ez Boy for a seat cover and stuff to do the interior .. Id like to have that done this winter in case someone is interested it should sell better with that done.. Im really looking at my garage situation and thinking if i sell the thing Ill get out for a bit and get a nice big addition on the garage then look for another project like maybe a 33 hiboy :)
Heres the pic .. I gotta run and finish cleaning the shop then head off to sight in the guns and do some bow hunting after..
Dave

Bugpac

You definetly need to build another 32 3 window... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"You definetly need to build another 32 3 window... :D

Ya just cause your gonna lay a few up  :lol:  :lol:
Im in .. Just lemme know how soon I can get one..
Dave :lol:  :wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

when you want it? I have one in the garage right now... :D  It is just a shell tho, I am using this body to perfect my steel infastructure....

Im getting a 110 gallons of resin in a few weeks, and im laying as many roadster bodys as i can from it....Roadsters are easier to store... :D

I got all the molds back to my place today, filled a 7x20 trailer full, now i have to make places for everything to have its own little spot, nothing is gonna be left leaning etc.... :D

kb426

Tell us the story on the molds.
TEAM SMART

Bugpac

I bought them from a buddy, we built a cpl cars at his house and now they are at mine, i had to remodel the shop to accomidate a fiberglass bay, heat sealed off etc etc...

Got everything out of the trailer tonight, man i need a bigger shop...

What i have is a 8 part coupe mold, A 9 part roadster mold, 2 4 part cub molds"3' coupes" 2 Cub half molds, the radiator shell, and about 10 pieces for doors and trunks, Dashes etc etc....I am going to take a pic after i get everything organized... :D

kb426

TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"when you want it? I have one in the garage right now... :D  It is just a shell tho, I am using this body to perfect my steel infastructure....

Im getting a 110 gallons of resin in a few weeks, and im laying as many roadster bodys as i can from it....Roadsters are easier to store... :D

I got all the molds back to my place today, filled a 7x20 trailer full, now i have to make places for everything to have its own little spot, nothing is gonna be left leaning etc.... :D

The problem here is I gotta move one to start another :!:  Not much room in the ol garage..  Lemme know when you get started and ill take a run up and check things out.. Would be a good road trip!  Im off all thru the xmas holiday too so i have time then cept for 2 days ill be in Ft Wayne for the indoor races.
Dave

Bugpac

Quote from: "kb426"What's a "cub" mold for?

Baby strollers, wagons etc....The half cubs are to hang on the wall and make a clock out of....Thinking about making one a bit bigger and fitting it to a go kart chassis... :D