dave did you get a new car?????

Started by river1, November 18, 2007, 09:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

what kind of car do you think dave deserves?

i saw this plate at the scottsdale goodguys. after some good (funny)responses i'll show what kind of car dave got :twisted:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

kb426

After looking at the trailer hitch, I'm kinda afraid he may need a tow, OFTEN. I wonder if this guy knows whose tag he has?  :lol:
TEAM SMART

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Uh Oh this could get ugly..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

Kinda looks like a Deuce bumper....maybe on a jeep?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"hmmm , it looks like a chrome metal bumper of 80's design.....so I doubt it is a plastic kit type car.

lets go with a 80's elcamino... they were certainly ugly junk.

:lol:

I had like a 73 :?: elcamino the ones with the wood grain on the sides :x It was ugly but i got it for a song and it was loaded but a farmer owned it and it needed a lot of work. I fixed the rust in it cleaned it painted it and even found a glass topper for it and painted it to match then i decided to sell it. Made good money on it. Tony your good if you can spot an elcamino with that crummy pic  :lol:  I sure cant but im not gonna hold my breath on the unveiling  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Im headed to the garage .. too lazy to hunt again this morning and ive got a sore throat and stuffed up head.. I need some glass resin to breathe
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

Both the bumper & the hitch are chrome ....At least it's the "gold chainer" model..... :lol:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

river1

kb426

My wife owned 2 of those in the 70's. They were pretty good transportation. Course, she didn't have a cool plate on hers.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Yup they werent bad cars. I bought one off the neighbor for my first wife and it was a hatchback with keystone mags on it. The only problem was the wheel bearings didnt like the off set mag wheels.. She drove the wheels off it anyway.. There is a story about her plate that prolly shouldnt be discussed here but i find it funny because this whole thing started cause of the plate with my nick on it.. She had a nick too  :wink:  8)  :twisted:
Dave

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"I hear sunday was about 30% less vehicles and people at the Snottsdale event.  Saturday the place was packed.

yup much less crowded sunday, more then a sat from 5 years ago, so it wasn't too bad.

Quote from: "Crosley"nothing says hotrod like a Pinto.

8)    

course this one did have a V8 in it :shock:  pretty greasy so i didn't look too close to see what kind :?

later jim

EMSjunkie

Pro street Pinto.........who'da thunk it :?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****