Rocky hinges

Started by Bugpac, October 29, 2007, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Im looking at purchasing some hidden hinges, Im looking at the rockys the most, they have an entire kit and i am buying in larger quantity, for numerous cars, does anyone have any detailed photos of a rocky hinge installation? the website pictures do not show a whole lot. i have looked at a few others, but rocky seems to be top of my list...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: BugpacIm looking at purchasing some hidden hinges, Im looking at the rockys the most, they have an entire kit and i am buying in larger quantity, for numerous cars, does anyone have any detailed photos of a rocky hinge installation? the website pictures do not show a whole lot. i have looked at a few others, but rocky seems to be top of my list...[/quote

No photos but ive used other stuff from them and it was nicely made. Check how far the doors will actually open with thier hinges. Some dont open far enuff. My gibbon body roadster doesnt have enuff swing on the hinges for me but they are there so im gonna use em. 3 windows can be worse.. Maybe if you call them they will sent out a set of each if you tell them what your up to and how many you will be buying.. Oh ya another nice feature is bronze bushings in the hinges too.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

I second the opinion that Rocky's stuff appears to be better than most of the others. Their door latches look pretty good.
TEAM SMART