updating my website loookeee

Started by dragrcr50, October 27, 2007, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

well my website is taking on a new look for those that want to lookee..

www.woodardracingandhotrods.com
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

GPster

My computor won't go any further than the top of the opening page. Don't know why but it's too soon to say it's my fault. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

looks ,

some kool stuff there.

thanks
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Pretty cool Sam.

That '55 straight axle looks pretty much like the first one I did back in '64 with the old Monkey Ward buzz box. The more thing change the more they stay the same.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Pretty cool Sam.

That '55 straight axle looks pretty much like the first one I did back in '64 with the old Monkey Ward buzz box. The more thing change the more they stay the same.

Charlie
thanks charlie the black one was mine and i sold it, went to new york and got in a bad bad crash at a dragstrip.  im gonna rebuild it this winter for him     im slowly adding more pics and bio's of the gasser members.  and how a forum with classifieds etc... im likin it
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

dragrcr50

well now we have the central state gassers cars and bios on here if you wanna see some brute horsepower from okla , hehe........old guys and old hot rods actually  , also a new forum for free want ads etc

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "dragrcr50"well now we have the central state gassers cars and bios on here if you wanna see some brute horsepower from okla , hehe........old guys and old hot rods actually  , also a new forum for free want ads etc

lol..... old farts with fast cars.

:0-0
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)