Did you all miss me while I was having my heart-attack???

Started by SKR8PN, May 29, 2004, 03:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteHer nickname for me is Slick.........
Don't ask how THAT one came about  

So Why does she call you slick? :lol:

Well....ya know........it's one of those things that kinda just snowballed.
Smooth talker,slick tongued.......then old Slick Willy came along and we sorta played off that. We have our nicknames on our jet'ski's and when they are on the trailer properly,it reads "Slick"-"Willy".......
NO,I am NOT a fan of Bill Clinton!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

slocrow

Wow Jim; I saw this post when we got home yesterday and just assumed it was humor and I'd get to it later. This morning it's two pages so I figure I'd better open it up. Like you, I presume, the last thing I expected was a real "heart attack" issue. I'm sorry to see you learned the process though experience and am glad that your sprites appear high. Stress is the downer on the system and you've had your share lately. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick return to the garage.........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Geeez.....I go to a rod run for a few days of relaxation and the first thing I read when I get back is that you've had a heart attack :( I am really glad you will be as good as new very soon! Had you had any previous history of heart trouble? Being in that prime age range,40 to 50,over weight,my cholesterol way higher than my bank account and having had both of my parents as well as many other immediate family members who have died from cardiac events makes me a bit nervous.Doing what I do for a living,I come home quite regularly with new aches/pains in various parts of my body so I hope if the situation arises,I will be smart enough to distinguish the differance!Give Deb a big hug and when you're up to it....Take her out for a big juicy steak...Ooops....I mean Garden Salad!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Thats a Bummer.. Hang in there.. Get back 100 percent..
Dave