Ford small 6 Aussie head intake

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 21, 2007, 08:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Nice work. I remember when I lived out ther, every one was running Holley 2 barrels built by Brazwell.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I had a 500 cfm Holley on my 53. I think they're simple and easy to tune. That should be an excellent choice for the 6 no matter what size you use. The adapter looks good.
TEAM SMART

wayne petty

nice..

a tip for others wanting to put a 2 or 4 bbl carb on six cylinder ford F series pickup trucks mid 60's to 75 or so ..

somewere in 74-76 ford switched over to cable throttle linkage on the f series.. but used the old style of mounting of pedal. these can be had with some searching of junk yards .    buy the bracket on the engine side of the firewall and the gas pedal assy from the inside of the cab..

get  the throttle cable for the transverse carb installation from an econlline van with a cable linkage as that is a long enough cable to reach the carb.

on 77-82 fairmont mustang 200 cid motors
the cable bracket that bolts to one side of  carb and goes over the valve cover and bolts to the side of the block where the coil is mounted can be bent, folded and mounted to two intake flange studs to hold the carb end of the econoline cable casing.    until a permament bracket can be made.

just a tip...

Pep

Nice job. I have an aftermarket one at home and yours look just as good. I assume you will run a 350 Holley?
See Ya
Pep

Pep

oooo...that should liven it up...Might need to go bigger...start fabricating a square bore adaptor. :wink:
See Ya
Pep