kb426

If you can't work all week, I may pass you! :lol:
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"If you can't work all week, I may pass you! :lol:
Better turn up the wick.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave
ps: where the hell we going next it will be snowing ....

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Bryan I havent lined up the radiator yet so thats why it looks funky.. Your a little picky ya know :roll: ..
Dave :wink:

Just checking to make sure you weren't leaning that way and thinking it was level... :wink:

After all, it is a Team Smart Feature Car... 8)
All the Team Smart eyes are upon it to make sure it gets built to our high levels of quality standards. We have a reputation to live down to ya' know... :roll:  :P

So quit bellyachin' about the long days, grab a sammich, put on your Best of Josie and the Pussycats album and get out in the garage and make us proud... :arrow:   :D

We just don't want to see you flock it up... ~:)
The Team is counting on you.... :roll:  :wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

UGLY OLDS

QuoteThe Team is counting on you.... :roll:  :wink:  :D
The Team is in trouble now.....   :roll:  :roll:  )bye(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

QuoteThe Team is in trouble now

What do you mean"now"???? :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Well I had a great day and learned a bunch.. This vision stuff is really cool..
I didnt hum the song bryan posted but the other one he sent me in an email with a rodney carrington video is pure entertainment.. Its 1/4 to 8 and when i got home i fed the animals cause sue wasnt here and went directly to the garage.. Im thinnin a few more nights like this and i mayu go to the corner and back this weekend then ill hit the body work.. Of course sue is going to weight watchers and ya know how they get  They gotta eat soon as they get home and they wonder why the hell your not ready? If i ate all the time on time id never get S&*T done......  I did make an hour drive into 40 minutes tonite LOL...
Dave :?:  :?:

kb426

What is this vision stuff that you're going to school for?
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"What is this vision stuff that you're going to school for?

Bill were making parts for harley.. What it amounts to is a quick disconnect like an air line fitting but for fuel.. Way back when we made em for the outboard engine manufactures.. The vision system consists of a camera that tells us if we have the 3 ball version. These balls lock into the male part like an airline fitting or the 6 ball version and if it has the proper number of balls in the part.. This camera stuff is way hi tech and it can see if its a good part or a bad part. It can also do thread pitch and diameter for fasteners. read bar codes and on and on..  Im learning ill have to get some pics of our parts and i can post pics of the camera pics because they are bitmap files and i can make em jpeg or what ever i need.   When i get time ill post this and show you what were doing . Its really interesting stuff.. I was impressed saturday when I ran into Moose at the ididit show and he asked me about PLC stuff and what i was doing with it. Seems they are converting to Allen Bradley PLC's where he works and he is l;earing programming.. I self taught my self on omron and automation direct plc's (programable logic controllers) .. Basically they are process controllers but they are patterned after relays and use a kind of relay logic.. Fun stuff. Hope i didnt go over your head .. Up untill 2 years ago I had a garage door that would open randomly? Never could figure out why and i really didnt have the cash fo a new opener so I took a plc and wrote a program that took like 3 hits of the button to input a signal so i didnt get a false signal and the door worked better with no false openings.. I used that for a while then i replaced the whole unit  but it was fun making it work my way.. I like electronic stuff........
Dave

Rayvyn

So let me get this right... :?

You're company is sending you to school to teach you how to take pictures of your balls while you're at work... :?:

Sorry... :oops:
I couldn't help it... :(D)  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"So let me get this right... :?

You're company is sending you to school to teach you how to take pictures of your balls while you're at work... :?:

Sorry... :oops:
I couldn't help it... :(D)  :lol:  :lol:

but wouldn't they be in sue's purse???

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

chimp koose

wouldnt the pictures just turn out fuzzy?

Dave

oh boy another post gone to hell.. Ill check back this evening..
Dave :lol:  :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Nope....No way .....( Tee-Hee) ..Not a word...( Tisk-Tisk-Tisk..) ....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA......

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)
( I jus' couldn't help myself.....)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Ok to carry out the question on the vision tranning just a bit further.. We learned a bunch today.. Hi Tech stuff. As a part goes thru the line and the camera checks it we can add a green thumbs up for good and a red thumbs down for bad  :lol:  :lol: Cool stuff.. Of course ive got to remember how to link everything to the good and bad areas we are checking..  * where was this stuff 30 years ago.. I wouldnt be working where im at thats for sure..

Ok back on topic.. Finished running the battery cables this evening when i got home.. Long day im beat nop no chat for me..
L8TR
Dave :wink:  :arrow: