Speedway rod ends

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, September 19, 2007, 10:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I'll see what else I can find.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

34ford

Tony,

Give them a call 1-800-979-0122 toll free. They have good tech guys that can maybe have a replacement part. Speedy Bill makes a lot of their own parts here in town.

bob

river1

Quote from: "34ford"Tony,

Give them a call 1-800-979-0122 toll free. They have good tech guys that can maybe have a replacement part. Speedy Bill makes a lot of their own parts here in town.

bob

are you sure?

i'd heard :roll:  that some of his parts were coming from china. i hope i'm wrong tho

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

wayne petty

try this link.. i have not compaired the pricing ...

http://www.stockcarproducts.com/rodend.htm

out here in california orchard hardware (OSH) has them hanging on display but i never looked that close to see what brand they were...   if you post what size and right or left hand, i have to go there tomorrow. if i rembember i will write down a few prices...osh is on 3 blocks away.. home depot is 2 block away. i can see the orignal peterson publishing building 5959 Hollywood blvd from my kitchen window..

Dave

FWI
Mc Master Carr has a good selection also. most people dont think of looking there.. I dont think id have used the speedway ones with the urathane for hi stress drag racing launches anyway. M/C also gives the static radial load rating.. Another thing to consider is most bearing supply houses sell em also.
Dave