Our Bike trip to the U.P.

Started by KustomLincolnLady, September 01, 2007, 08:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat46"The ninth pic you posted, titled "pictured rocks" is the Miners Castle rock formation. Did you ride the Adams trail along the pictured rocks from Grand Marais to Munising? When you do go west be sure to take the Brockway mountain road on the Keewenau penninsula, then the lakeshore drive back. Lots of waterfalls and even a monestary with real monks (they run a bakery!) along the way! Lots of bikes up there!

Heck I don't know LOL we just followed. actually we came from Marquette to Munising and went up around the bay, I'm thinking your talking about another way?
We saw tons of bikes, I was a little shocked actually. Lots pulling little trailers too  :wink:
My Uncle took us into Marquette prision lot and showed us that. He's a sheriff up there. He said the worst criminals in Mi are at that prision. There were a lot of places we wanted to go but time didn't allow. we will do more on the next trip. My aunt said they went back to the tunnel of trees yesterday and started south to north this time, she said it was like a whole different trip.

Sorry we didn't hook up Denise, and I see Jack led you to the post about the cookout. look for it first sat of Oct 2008!!
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

Kool...... that water is a bit too clear. LOL

~:)

We checked on the retirement property up north on sunday... the LEO's were every where with radar activated.  About 380 mile trip
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

This is great.  I have a lot of those pictures that I took myself just two months ago.  We must have taken nearly the same route.  It was one of the best trips we have taken.  I had no idea that Michigan was so beautiful.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"This is great.  I have a lot of those pictures that I took myself just two months ago.  We must have taken nearly the same route.  It was one of the best trips we have taken.  I had no idea that Michigan was so beautiful.

John

Shhhhh.....It's getting crowded up there... :?