No cookout this summer :(

Started by KustomLincolnLady, September 01, 2007, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

I figured I had better let you guys know that we have decided to skip the cookout this yr.
we will do it again in 2008

I just am not able to handle it this summer, it was one of dads fav things and I'm just not to into it this yr.

It will be the 1st sat of oct 2008 I'll remind all of you, and this way you guys won't get burnt out from it either  :wink:

Debb

purplepickup

Cool, I'll be looking forward to next year.  Debb, your parties are always good downhome fun and you have such a nice bunch of people over.   It's a really nice time of year to drive hotrods too.
George

GPster

Maybe I'll have something to drive. Thanks for giving me a date to shoot for. I can understand the reason. Nuff said. GPster and Linda

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm bummed but completely understand.  

I do believe that the first Saturday of Oct is the IDIDIT open house.  Perhaps a few of us could meet there and afterward head to a nice dinner in town before everyone heads for home.  Just a thought.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm bummed but completely understand.  

I do believe that the first Saturday of Oct is the IDIDIT open house.  Perhaps a few of us could meet there and afterward head to a nice dinner in town before everyone heads for home.  Just a thought.

I'll do it. Last year I did both, but neither one saw justice.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Roadstar

*, the one event I was gonna be able to make this year :lol:

Look forward to next year though.